Enjoy the privacy of your own front door. No reception, stairs or lift. A perfect retreat after a hard day’s work or a busy afternoon in the city. A home away from home.Our ground floor apartment is situated in a quiet and quaint avenue near the city centre.
Although Rotterdam is known for its modern architecture, the properties here date from 1910.
Tall trees of the same age give the street its distinctive character.
The apartment has recently been refurbished and period features preserved.
The atmosphere is light, modern and stylish.
It consists of:
- A sitting room with a modern sitting area with TV and dining area near the open kitchen.
- An open kitchen fully equipped with induction stove, dish washer, combi-oven and fridge.
- A south facing terrace in an intimate city garden. French doors lead to it from the sitting room.
- A bedroom with box spring twin beds (90x200 cm) and a wardrobe cabinet.
- A spacious bathroom with walk-in shower, bath tub, toilet, bidet and double sink vanity.
- A cellar utility room with a washing machine, tumble dryer, drying rack, ironing board and iron.
- A guest toilet situated along corridor.